the movie is really boring but there is one song that i like which is gal meethi meethi
I love this song!!!
I luv this movie, especially the songs!
1) Suno Aisha - 5/5 - The instrumental pieces in this song is incredible, and the singer is perfect. Basically this song is perfection.
2) Gal Mitthi - 4/5 - The instrumental pieces in the song are intially annoying but the singers manage to pull this Punjabi song sucessfully and make it work. It actually turns out to be a fun song. The Bombay Bounce Remix is actually really well put together. It is not the usual techno remixes most Bollywood soundtracks put out.
3) Sham - 4/5 - Though this sounds like a bunch of random males singing together, it is actually pretty good. It has alot of nice guitaring pieces and the the vocals, though kind of mediocre (guess thats what they were going for) stays sweet and simple.
4)Bekhe Bekhe - 5/5 - Fast paced, song with Latin beats. Almost like Udi from Guzaarish, but somewhow better. The pieces with male singing sound especially fantastic to the song.
5) Leherein - 5/5 - This is an enjoyable song that is soft on the ears and soothing to the heart. It begins fantasticaly and goes on through and end fantasticaly. Amazing and haunting, this is kind a song that takes the listener back to Zara Zara from RTDM. The remix is not so bad. I dont see much difference in the two.
6) By the Way - 1/5 - This song totally killed the soundtrack. What is this?
Best of 2010
This album is wave of fresh talent and new sound, steering away from the typical bollywood ballads and dance numbers. "Suno Aisha" and "Sham" are my favorites, and the rest if the tracks are great also. "Behke Behke" and "Gal mithhi mithhi Bol" are good fast-paced tracks. As a whole, the album is excellent and worth every penny because it is soon to become the most listened to album on your iPod
idk what to say
<3 <3 <3 <3 I think that that is enough to say because that describes every single song on this soundtrack
By Linda Baidya
I loved every single song from this soundtrack. I think this music director has really done an amazing job of keep each song fresh and new, a little different from the same old mainstream Hindi movie music. I loved his first soundtrack he did for "Dev D" and that also had amazing music and the compositions were great. The way he mixes different genres of music together it really works. For example Behke Behke worked for me with the whole salsa and Hindi pop mix and also Gal Mitthi Mitthi which he mixed Punjabi Bhangra with traditional wedding band music. I also really enjoyed the slow #'s like Sham which I thought was very well done, I really loved the main vocalist's voice texture especially in this song an the composition again was different than what I've heard latley. Lehrein was also really good with the Female vocalist and I loved the violin section. All in all it's really a good album if you are looking for something new and fresh in the Hindi music scene.
Really good buy!
One of the best albums of 2010! "Suno Aisha" is a fun, peppy, and modern song, while "Gal Mithi Mithi" is a new take on a wedding song! Both are the pick of the album.