SO... MUCH... FUN!
1. Sound of Siren (feat. M.I.A. & Busy Signal) - Very fun track right here. It has a nice vibe and energy to it. It sounds very similar to the other Major Lazer Dancehall tracks, but is special! 4/5
2. Good Enuff (feat. Collie Buddz & Lindi Ortega) [Cash Flow Dub] - I like it. It's basically a brand new track. It has a nice feeling to it. It's an awesome take on an awesome song! 3/5
3. Bruk Out (Buraka Som Sistema Mix) - This track has so much energy. It's no dought my favorite track on the album! So much fun! 5/5
4. Can't Stop Now (feat. Mr. Vegas, Jovi Rockwell & Azealia Banks) [K.L.A.M Remix] - It's very iffy for me. It's got a unique beat. It's SUPER fun. It has the most energy but it also has the same slow beat as the original. 3/5
5. Jump Up (Thom Yorke Remix) - YAY! A Dancehall take on a Dancehall track! Also has some GREAT melodic bits! Tons of fun! 4/5
By Anthony Lions
One of Major Lazer's most interesting songs to DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made me buy the album and believe me, IT.IS.WORTH.IT. Just keep an open mind.
There is only one thing to know about "Lazers Never Die"
"Good Enough" is one of the best songs Major Lazer has produced. There. Done and done.
Major Lazers at thier finest !
Fresh original songs with a great rythms , just wished they made more songs for the EP !
Well done, a good ep, there are a couple really good labels out ther making Mad Decent and DubShot Records Future Sound of Reggae is some of the hottest Hybrid Reggae joints out right now...
Love the sound
why does eveyone like this so much?
hype is crazy, becuase this whole release sounds half finished. Its listenable, but there is literally 10,000 producers who could have done a better job.
big up Major Lazer
These guys have style
PLUS, trust Thom Yorke to make the song "Jump Up" dark and even more awesome.
By Music is my Crutch
Another good release from diplo and switch but kinda just rehashed remixes of previous songs so you better already like the old ones sucka. But if your unsure it's only a cheap ep.